Thursday 8 October 2009

" Thanks for your messages on Miracle's Birthday"

Here I am again, this time I would like to thank you all for the support and the kind things that you have said about me, specially to Sue
My story begins at the end of February 2007 when I began to be in contact with Sue.  She was having some difficulties with one of her members of staff.  The person  wasn’t doing ” things correctly” and Sue was feeling disappointed. Consequently I decided to do everything that I could in order to help Sue. She had and still continues to have a lot of patience with me because like everyone I have my faults and different habits!  Spanish ones!
When I arrived at NearlyHeaven the only words I spoke were, “Hello" and "Thanks”!  I was so nervous that I wasn’t able to speak to Sue as I would have liked to.  However, thanks to her I feel that my personality has changed and in fact, I now feel like a different person.
The only thing I can say to her is that I will be eternally thankful to her for opening the doors of her house to me.   She has become like my second mother and I will always be by her side because everything I am is because of her.
Once again, thank you very much Sue and do you know what?  I am proud to be in a place like this but the most important thing for me is to be surrounded by people like you.
Thank you for filling my life with smiles
Love,
Your Difficult One


Lucia



No comments:

Post a Comment